It’s kind of hard to believe that we’re already smack dab in the middle of Summer! Well, it’s really not so hard to know that it’s summer when you live in the scorching state of Texas, but, you know what I mean. I try to be budget conscious and not buy a cartload of new products each season, but I do have a few new (and old) Summer favorites that I thought I’d share! Most of these items can be found at places like Target or Wal-Mart (click on their titles for more info about each product).
What items are on your summer must-have list? Tell me about them in the comment section below!
- Ombre Aviator Sunglasses I’m loving these sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, these shades come in 3 fun ombre colors!
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle Candles may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about summer, but this volcano scent from Anthropologie smells like lemons, limes, and oranges. It’s one of our favorites!
- Essie Coral Nail Polish I love all of Essie’s Coral shades, there are so many to choose from and they’re perfect for summer! I’m currently wearing “Cute as a Button”.
- Aloe Burn Relief Spray My husband, Drew, introduced me to this miracle spray! It seems inevitable that one of us will end up with some level of a sunburn each summer… this spray provides the relief of aloe, it dries almost instantly, and you don’t have to rub it in!
- Beach Babe Texturizing Cream I was inspired to try this cream after I saw so many good reviews for Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray. I used it in place of my usual curl cream, I applied it while my hair was wet, and it dried without leaving behind any crunchy or sticky residue. It did a great job of defining my curls (at less than half the price of my regular curl cream) and it has an amazing coconut scent!
- Suave Dry Shampoo When I have longer hair I like to go 2 or 3 days before shampooing it. I put my hair up in a topknot whenever I go outside or to the pool. After I get cleaned up, I’ll spray this in my hair and then brush it out. This product really gives my hair a fresh look, with extra body, and a great smell!
- Tribal Tank Top I have to give the credit for this style find to my sis-in-law, Abby. I loved it so much that I had to get one of my own, it’s perfect for layering over a neon tank. I know I’m a little late to get in on this trend, but I’m loving the tribal pattern!
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee It’s never too hot for coffee! Target’s Archer Farms coffee has been my favorite for a while, this White Chocolate flavor is smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness. I also love freezing this coffee in an ice-cube tray to create cubes that I pop into a glass of almond milk!
- Brambleberry Gelato Hand Wash Method’s limited edition Summer line is inspired by gourmet ice cream! This berry scent is perfect for summer (Vanilla Creme smells great too).